Senior BI Analyst
Global pharmaceutical client based in Cork is looking to hire a Senior BI Analyst to join a newly formed Analytics team within the company. This is an exciting opportunity to come in at the grassroots stage of the project which aims to redefine the way the company look at, manage and use their data.
- Act as a senior member of the team, mentoring junior staff, defining requirements from business users and senior stakeholders and advising on different tools and technologies to use.
- Design and build different analytics, data warehousing and data virtualisation solutions based on business criteria
- Possess a keen interest in data modelling and analytics with a view to training and mentoring the team and catapulting the business into the next generation of data analytics
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent data modelling / analytics experience – show an interest in learning new technologies and using new tools
- 5+ years experience working with BI / DWH tools – MS BI Stack, Oracle Stack, SAS stack etc
- Experience with RDBMS (Oracle / SQL Server preferred)
- Excellent communicator who can interact with senior stakeholders, business users and board members to analyse requirements
For more information on this exciting permanent position, please contact Laura on +353 1 564 9720 or apply below for immediate consideration